Depending on your situation we can look at any or all of the following on an ongoing basis:
- Discussion of goals
- Retirement Projection
- Tax projection analysis
- Which type of accounts to save to (401k vs Roth etc)
- Investment Risk Assessment
- Investment advice (not management)
- Benefits Review
- Insurance Review
- Debt analysis
- College Funding
- Budget analysis
- Estate planning discussions
- One time decisions like employment changes, home purchase, etc.
Specific Questions or Projects
You’ve got questions, I can help you figure out your answers. Or, I can help you realize that you are asking the wrong question. Some of the questions we can address include:
- How’s my retirement looking?
- What is the effect of taxes on my savings strategy?
- Should I refinance my house?
- What kind of loan is best?
- How can I understand my benefits at work?
- What kind of retirement account should I use?
- Should I pay off my mortgage or invest my money?
- Which investments should I choose in my 401(k)?
- How much life insurance do I need, and which kind?
- Should I invest in rental property?
- Here’s how I’ve approached things—what else should I be thinking about?
To find out how much it’s going to cost, click here.